Congrats on arriving here, on my About page, rather than being lured in by the rest of the navigation bar. The purpose of this page is to introduce myself but also to signpost you in the right direction.
This website is a collection of things I am working on currently.
What I’m working on
- I work as an External Relations Manager for Malaria Consortium, one of the world’s leading non-profits specialising in the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases across Africa and Asia. I’m based in London, U.K.
- I want to use the skills I have learned doing communications for charities to help other organisations with fewer resources or capacity. If you’re a non-profit organisation and would like some free help with your external comms, let’s talk.
- ashleygiles.me – yes, this website.
- I’m building a writing habit in an effort to be a better writer. I’m doing this by increasing the quantity of writing, both online and with a pen and paper.
- I’m trying to be fitter and healthier to stop being out of breath when I go up flights of stairs.
- I’m about to relaunch a newsletter called The Mosaic – watch this space
Get in touch, say hello
- You can email me: email@example.com
- You can tweet me: @Ashley_Giles
- You can subscribe to my newsletter, and then leave a comment
- Let’s have a coffee. I live in East London which is awash with amazing coffee, if you’re in the area, drop me a line and let’s meet in person.