I write a newsletter called Three-Quarters. It’s about coffee and coffee culture. You can sign up to receive it in your inbox OR alternatively if you would like anything but another email in your inbox, you can read the content directly in your browser at:
But it would be much cooler for me if you signed up:
- 010: Coffee in 5 photos
- 009: Streets for coffee #2: Broadway Market, London
- 008: Philly, NYC, Boston: Thanks for the coffee
- 007: Spotlight on Zimbabwean coffee
- 006: Streets for coffee #1: Chatsworth Road, London
- 005: Which coffee type are you? Arabica, robusta or liberica?
- 004: What are you listening to while you sip?
- 003: Spotlight on Ethiopian coffee
- 002: Coffee-Drinking and Blindness
- 001: It’s Sunday morning and I’ve written a newsletter